Accuracy of Content
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only and is provided by ThreePoints Creative. ThreePoints Creative makes every effort to ensure that the content of the Website is accurate and up-to-date, but ThreePoints Creative does not offer any warranties (whether express implied or otherwise) as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information appearing on the Website. ThreePoints Creative may remove material from the Website at its own discretion and without giving any notice. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. You need to make your own enquiries to determine if the information or products are appropriate for your intended use.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, ThreePoints Creative takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in the Website content, software and all HTML and other code contained in this Website, shall remain at all times vested in ThreePoints Creative and/or its licensors and is protected by copyright and other laws and international treaty provisions. Any other trademark remains the property of its respective owner(s). Users may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, redistribute, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any material which may be displayed on the Website from time to time without first obtaining permission to do so from ThreePoints Creative in writing. The Website and its contents are copyright material and the copyright is owned by ThreePoints Creative unless stated otherwise. Without limiting the foregoing, copying the above listed materials to any other server or location for publication, reproduction or distribution is expressly prohibited. Generally speaking, trademarks appearing on the Website are either owned by ThreePoints Creative or ThreePoints Creative has obtained limited use permission from the trademark owner to use the trademark on the Website. Any other third party trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. If you wish to obtain permission to make use of any of the trademarks or other material that may be displayed on the Website from time to time please contact us. ThreePoints Creative shall not be responsible for seeking any additional authorization required for third party use of any trademark not owned by or licensed to ThreePoints Creative for such use.
Prohibition on Commercial Use of Website Content
You are permitted to use the material that is displayed on the Website from time to time only as expressly authorised by ThreePoints Creative or its licensors. Users may not use this Website, or any of the material appearing on the Website from time to time to further any commercial purpose, including (but not limited to) advertising or to promote or generate activity on any other website.
Limitation of Liability
This agreement and this website are subject to the laws of Queensland and Australia. If there is a dispute between you and ThreePoints Creative that results in litigation then you must submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland.
Terms and Conditions of Sale of Digital Goods
These Terms and Conditions are relevant to Digital Goods sales
- “Digital Goods” refers to intangible goods such as videos, online training or other such electronic goods.
- By purchasing Digital Goods through this site, you are agreeing to these terms and entering into a contract with ThreePoints Creative.
- Country of Merchant Domicile: the Country of Merchant Domicile is Australia.
- All digital goods are provided “as is” with no warranties or indemnities as to its appropriateness for your particular situation. ThreePoints Creative takes no responsibility for the implementation of any advice in your own business or the outcomes of such implementation.
- When you purchase the Digital Goods you are purchasing a non-transferable, non-exclusive right to access the information for a specific intended purpose as indicated on the website and product pages. You may not use the Digital Goods for any other purpose other than its intended use. You may not share the Digital Goods with anyone else or resell it in any way. If you wish to use the products for other uses, please contact us to discuss at https://threepointscreative.com.au/contact/ .
- By purchasing Digital Goods, you agree to ThreePoints Creative listing your company as a customer on the ThreePoints Creative website (threepointscreative.com.au)
- Return, refund and cancellation policy: Our policy is not to offer refunds on Digital Goods.
- ThreePoints Creative reserves the right to first attempt to rectify any technical issues (e.g. downloading) experienced by the user in relation to obtaining the transaction
- Refunds will not be given if the customer has changed their mind.
- Should you consider your situation to be a special circumstance then please get in contact with us and we shall consider your individual request. In the event that we do issue a refund, your rights to the Digital Goods will be revoked. Any such requests must be made within 14 calendar days of date of purchase.
- Delivery policy: Digital Goods bought on the ThreePoints Creative website are delivered by a download link provided via the same website once payment has been completed. We may from time to time also provide such download links via email.
- ThreePoints Creative provides no guarantee of availability of the web server or hosting of the Digital Products as this is provided by a separate third party. ThreePoints Creative will take reasonable steps to provide such availability. In the event of continued unavailability, ThreePoints Creative will other reasonable reasonable steps to make the Digital Goods available to customers such as providing download links via email.
- ThreePoints Creative reserves the right to vary these terms from time to time. A link to the latest version of the Terms and Conditions can always be found at the bottom of our website.
- For any customer enquiries, please contact us at https://threepointscreative.com.au/contact .